The Wild Captives Archery Kit
Bullseyes 4ever: Everything you need to get started with archery
Master the art of archery with our custom-crafted full set, meticulously designed by talented women in the heart of Brooklyn. The Wild Captives Recurve Bow is a takedown bow, expertly handcrafted from select wood for exceptional performance. Created for beginners to intermediate archers, our bow is a modern twist on a traditional design that allows for easy storage and quick, tool-free setup.
- Bow Length: 62"
- Draw Weight: 25 lb.
- Design: All-white minimalist front face, elegantly stands out in an industry of camouflage.
- The solid wood riser is constructed from ebony diamond wood, padouk, beech, and ash, providing durability and style.
- The limbs are made from padouk wood and white fiberglass, sourced from select suppliers.
Kit Includes everything you need to get started:
- Wild Captives custom take-down recurve bow
- Three solid fiberglass Easton x Wild Captives arrows for precise shooting
Essential accessories: bowstring, bow-stringer, arrow rest, + gold string noc
- Tournament-style Wild Captives 2- tube hip quiver with a metal belt clip.
- Three heavy-weight paper targets
- Red Wild Captives armguard with adjustable 3- strap closure for added protection
- No-glove shooting tab for comfort and performance (preinstalled on string)
- Padded Wild Captives storage case for secure and stylish transport + storage
Embrace your archery journey with confidence, equipped with the Wild Captives Bow Set - a distinctive all-in-one kit that celebrates diversity and empowerment. With its roots in Brooklyn, this bow infuses your archery experience with an authentic touch from the heart of the city.
Wishing you endless bullseyes.